Views: 35 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-03 Origin: Site
1. Working principle of axial flow pump
The axial flow pump and the centrifugal pump work principle is different, it is mainly the use of high speed impeller rotation produced by the thrust of water.The axial flow pump blade rotation of the water generated by the lift, can push the water from below to stop.
The blades of the axial flow pump are generally immersed in the pool of the suction water.Due to the high-speed rotation of the impeller, under the action of the lift force generated by the blade, the water is continuously pushed upward to make the water flow out along the outlet pipe.The impeller is constantly rotating, the water is also continuously pressure to high.
2, axial flow pump - general characteristics
(1) the water in the axial flow direction of the pump is along the impeller of the axial phase suction, axial phase outflow, so called axial flow pump.
(2) low head (1~ 13m), large flow, high efficiency, suitable for plain, lake, river network area drainage and irrigation.
(3) no irrigation is needed before starting, simple operation..
(1) centrifugal pump
Centrifugal pump model, variety specification and its variant products in the agricultural pump is the most.According to the water into the impeller way, impeller number, pump itself can self-priming and supporting power size and power varieties, centrifugal pump has a single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, single-stage double-suction centrifugal pump, multi-stage centrifugal pump, self-priming centrifugal pump, motor pump and diesel engine pump.
1. Single-stage single-stage centrifugal pump
Single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, water from the axial side into the impeller, impeller only one, so called single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump.Its characteristic is, compared with the mixed flow pump axial flow pump, the head is higher, the flow is smaller, the structure is simple, easy to use.
(1) performance range pump caliber 50~200 mm, flow in 12.5~400 cubic meters, head 8~125 meters, supporting power has diesel direct connection, belt transmission, motor direct connection, power 1.1~110 kw, 1450~2900 RPM /
(2) the structure of light and small centrifugal pump is axial suction single-stage single-suction suspension type centrifugal pump, pump body rear door, the outlet is located in the center upward, the back cover is compression type, the bearing body and the pump body directly connected, the pump foot is located under the pump body, the bearing is lubricated with butter, the shaft seal is divided into soft packing, mechanical seal, rubber oil seal three kinds.Impeller is closed, the transmission is divided into two kinds of coupling drive and belt drive.Pump impeller steering: from the direction of the pump inlet, the impeller steering for clockwise, when the pump and diesel direct transmission, for counterclockwise.Pump outlet can be equipped with manual pump, can remove the bottom valve, reduce hydraulic loss, and can make the pump self-priming.
2. Single-stage double-suction centrifugal pump
It is a single-stage double-suction centrifugal pump with water from both sides of the impeller. Because the pump cover and the pump body are assembled with horizontal joints, it is also known as a horizontal mid-open centrifugal pump.Compared with single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, high efficiency, large flow child, higher head.But the volume is large, relatively bulky, generally used for fixed operations.Suitable for hill, plateau medium area of the irrigation area, also suitable for factories, mines, urban water supply and drainage.
Pump performance range flow in 160~ 18,000 cubic meters, head 12~125 meters, inlet diameter 150~1400 mm, speed 2950, 1450, 970, 730, 585, 485, 360 RPM.